A glimpse into the ministry and mind (and all the craziness in between) of a working wife and mom...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Workout Mini-Series: BOOT CAMP BUILT FOR YOU!

My guest post today is from Dana Swartzel about a GREAT local workout option that is ... well ... not just another trip to the gym....

BOOT CAMP BUILT FOR YOU builds your spirit as well as your body!
Ephesians 3:20 tells us that God can do more than we could ask or even imagine.
Take care of the body God has given. You will be amazed by what you can do! Go for it!
BOOT CAMP BUILT FOR YOU is a 6-week custom boot camp led by DANA SWARTZEL,
AFAA certified group fitness trainer and CPR/First Aid certified.

 The strengths of BOOT CAMP BUILT FOR YOU are in the class composition and the variety of workouts. ALL fitness levels are welcome. The environment is non-threatening and lots of fun! Participants are REAL PEOPLE. We work hard but enjoy our time together through sweat and laughter! The variety of workouts allows each participant to work at her own level. The workouts are set up in a basic format: cardio warm-up followed by a series of 5 to 6 circuits. The best part is the fun fitness game or group exercise towards the end of the class. Plank Line, Sandbag Relay, Tennis Ball Relay, Over/Under Sandbag Line, Four Corners, Hot Potato, and Capture the Flag are just a few. Each class ends with abdominal exercise and stretching.
 Hear more from current participants...
*I LOVE Boot Camp! Each day is an intense workout, yet totally different from the day before. Dana does a fabulous job of mixing the right amounts of cardio and strength training. She challenges us, pushes us, and instills confidence in us. I actually enjoy working out before dawn! ~Kristen Carlton

 *I have completed [several] 6 week sessions of boot camp built for you. I had no previous exercise experience before beginning the boot camp. I didn't know what a burpee, jump squat or even a bum kicker was. In fact, I have always been intimidated by structured exercise classes, because I tend to be uncoordinated when it comes to that. Since starting the boot camp, I can honestly say that I am more toned, coordinated and in better shape than I have ever been. If I can't get an exercise move just right or cannot do as many reps as everyone else in the class it's okay. I am always challenged, but I know that I can set my limits. I really look forward to boot camp starting again!! ~Kelly Betsill

The camp runs 3 days a week - Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 5:45am-6:45am
Tuesday and Thursday 8:15am-9:15am

FEES - $50/2 days a week
$75/3 days a week
This is a total for all 6 weeks.
FREE!!! A free Trial Week is offered the week before specified sessions depending on the calendar. I strongly suggest taking part in ALL 3 days of the Trial Week. The best judgments can only be made after more than 2 classes as each class is always different.

Thanks for the great work, Dana! Trust me..you will love her and the bootcamp workout. If you have any questions, you can also visit their facebook page here. The next session is coming up in the next week or so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment