A glimpse into the ministry and mind (and all the craziness in between) of a working wife and mom...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Second Week Weigh In

I must admit that I had a Biggest Loser type fantasy in writing that title! This week, I lost 2.6 lbs for a total weight loss of 3.5!!! Woo to the Hoo!! Tonight I feel like I am facing a huge temptation though (ok...enough of The Biggest Loser already). I haven't had a 'dessert' for close to two weeks! And, I am really really REALLY craving some chocolate. And, since I stocked up on brownies before I started this whole weight loss idea, they are definitely within reach. I'm teetering between the concept of 'not opening the door to temptation' and 'eat in moderation so that you don't feel deprived.' Honestly leaning towards the latter because that means I can have chocolate.



Over the next few days, you'll hear from a few ladies in the area about different workout options in the Greenville vicinity. So, check back in ....

No comments:

Post a Comment