A glimpse into the ministry and mind (and all the craziness in between) of a working wife and mom...

Friday, October 7, 2011

Number ONE...most important key to getting healthy...

PLAN AHEAD! I have learned that healthy on the go can work every once in a while. But, it cannot be the norm! 90% of the time, I need to plan and prepare ahead of time. For me, that's the toughest part of this! So, last night I sat down to think about what I was going to have for lunch. Actually, as I cleaned, gave my sweet girl a bath and did the dishes, I thought about what I was going to have for lunch. There was no actual sitting involved. But, I digress. Thanks to my lovely sister in law, I am now a Pinterest junky. It's bad...really bad! But, I found a recipe for black bean salad...see picture and link below...
It is quite possibly the easiest and most yummy thing I've ever made. And, it really fills me up (which is a huge issue for me at lunch!).

THE GOAL: Plan meals ahead of time!
THE PLAN: Try to know what you're going to eat  the night before you eat it!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/06/southwestern-black-bean-salad.html


No comments:

Post a Comment