A glimpse into the ministry and mind (and all the craziness in between) of a working wife and mom...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Healthy on the go

Planning ahead is key for me to have a healthy lunch! But when my day goes compleletly haywire (Today!!!) I've got to have a back up Plan! My normal choice would be a Chic Fil A sandwich or some greasy form of fast food! Today, I thought quickly and decided to go for the grilled chicken Caesar wrap without the Caesar dressing. I have found that unless I have a form of meat and a carb, my lunch may leave me wanting more when I'm done than before I ate. Plus chic fil a = free large water!!!

My Goal: Plan Ahead. But have a safe back up plan just in case!
The Plan: Chic Fil A wrap or possibly some yummy goodness from Subway (but only when it is absolutely impossible for me to prepare ahead of time)

No comments:

Post a Comment