A glimpse into the ministry and mind (and all the craziness in between) of a working wife and mom...

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Third(ish) week Check-In

This week, I've lost about a pound. It's a tough week with temptations. There were brownies, frozen yogurt and skittles involved! Needless to say, all three of these things are now out of our house and I have decided to keep the door closed on temptations. Apparently, I am missing the shut off valve to tell me when to stop eating sweets! When I get them, I enjoy ALL  of them. This week's main goal is to wake up at the same time every morning! 6:30 seems to be a magic time for me!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Are any of you doing a weight loss/healthy challenge right now? If you are, what is it? And, how is it going?!

No comments:

Post a Comment