A glimpse into the ministry and mind (and all the craziness in between) of a working wife and mom...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby Steps...Still drink coffee...just with less sugar :)

So, as I contemplated how to begin the end of my love for the lucious beverage called coffee, I realized this was going to have to be done in baby steps! So, first step = use natural flavored creamer (Coffee-Mate has a great Natural Bliss creamer in caramel) and only one tsp. of sugar (rather than 3, yes I admit it...3!). It was really actually very good. Bad thing = it gave me an excuse to have a mid afternoon cup of coffee as well :( Next step = decaf! woah baby!!!


  + =    :)

The goal = Eventually get to decaf with only natural flavored creamer
The plan = Baby Steps Baby!

(P.S. I am so super excited about next week! I am going to feature a few guest bloggers who will talk about different work out opportunities around the Greenville, SC area! woo - to - the - hoo!!!)

(P.S.S. I just realized I said baby 4 times in this post...subliminal messaging...or...???) haha (the answer is no)

No comments:

Post a Comment