A glimpse into the ministry and mind (and all the craziness in between) of a working wife and mom...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Here it is....

Finally after much encouragement and maybe a little procrastination...here it is... WWW.WORKINGWIFEANDMOMSJOURNEY.BLOGSPOT.COM. Wow that's a lot to write. I hope you can remember that!! In thinking about what I (and hopefully the Lord) might want out this blog..here is what I've come up with (and what you can come to expect in my posts):
  • Balance between the many hats we wear
  • Saving Money
  • Encouragement in your Christian Walk
  • Time Management
  • Decorating Ideas
  • Menu Ideas
  • Ministry Opportunities/Ideas/Journeys
So, I hope there are people out there interested!!! Here we go...

1 comment:

  1. So exciting that you have joined the bloggin world. i am ready to "follow" you and see the wonderful ideas/suggestions you post!!

    Hope you are doing well!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete