A glimpse into the ministry and mind (and all the craziness in between) of a working wife and mom...

Thursday, September 1, 2011

So many updates...so little time!

It's been over 15 days since I last posted. I have got to do better!! Here are the updates that I know you've been anticipatingly waiting for {said with a small smirk}:

1} I think we sold the whole eating before Mommy and Daddy wake up, smear peanut butter on walls, eat cheese until I puke problem with our sweet 3 year old! Our attitude change made all the difference! We tried to be caring coaches rather than tough drill sergeants. Now, we still see times that the drill sergeant {sometimes necessarily so} comes out! But, for the most part the caring coach is a much better route for all involved.

2} Dum du du dum: THE DESK:

{before}
{ignore the royal mess in our garage aka my project room}

{after}
soft powder white bottom with a chocolate stained top



3} JOY! - That's right....I made the move to JOY Real Estate! I am enjoying it sooo much! I love helping people buy or sell a home! It's so much more rewarding than ever before! Here is my very first listing {outside of The Cliffs :)} ...


11 Midland Court, Taylors, SC 29687 for $229,000
*Update: This home sold in 14 days!! Yay!!!


Soo many blessings for which to be thankful!

What did I learn: Change is not always easy but it almost always brings growth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment